Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Teenage pregnancy...heaven and hell...body image...
- So obvious that I overlooked it: http://www.romanceacademy.org/
- I noticed that CARE have some kind of project / resource called Evaluate...that tries to promote abstinence. It refers to teenage pregnancy issues. I've dropped them an email to see how it works. Care also run a website called care confidential. This offers free advice to anyone who finds themselves pregnant. They have a leaflet called options that basically says: parenting, adoption, abortion. Maybe we could use that in part of the discussion...what would you do etc.
Heaven and Hell talk
- I found this talk outline for a film called What Dreams May Come on www.myfishbites.com. It looks like a good starting point.
- I did a talk back in 2002 that was based on the movie Ghost...the bit where Sam is mugged / killed...maybe I could adapt that. I'll have to try figure out why I didn't upload it to the talk section...maybe it was based on someone else's material...
- There's always my favourite movie...Forest Gump...his mother is dieing...she say "death is part of life"...Bubba dies in his arms...Jenny dies...a lot of people die...
- The site gives a few prices on what various cosmetic surgery costs
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]