Wednesday, January 25, 2006
What are you worried about?
We lead a session earlier this month. One of the questions was What are you worried about?
Here are some of the responses....perhaps we should explorer some of these issues as a group.....
- "I am worried about how my life will turn out"
- "I am worried about my sats because I forget everything"
- "I don't want to be lonely in the future and I want to be happy"
- "Not knowing what actually happens when you die"
- "My future"
- "I worried about animals"
- "I'm worried about what I'll be like when I'm older"
- "Dying alone"
- "I'm worried about the people in poverty"
- "I'm worried about the people who were in the tsunami"
- "Getting a good collage"
- "Marrying a schmuck and fraud"
- "Getting a good job"
- "Not been able to retaliate"
- "Hunting and killing animals"
- "Worried about burglary"
- "My true love will never find me"
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]