Saturday, April 01, 2006
Brits die each year...
From Laurens blog...did you know...
- 3 Brits die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
- 142 Brits were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
- 58 Brits are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
- 31 Brits have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
- 19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
- British Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after cracker pulling accidents.
- 101 people since 1999 have had broken parts of plastic toys pulled out of the soles of their feet.
- 18 Brits had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
- A massive 543 Brits were admitted to A&E in the last two years after opening bottles of beer with their teeth.
- 5 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars
...something for the next quiz I do...
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]