Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Some interesting info from the magazine monitor...
- There are about two million cohabiting couples in the UK
- More women read the heavy metal bible Kerrang! than men
- Modern teenagers are better behaved than their counterparts of 20 years ago, showing "less problematic behaviour" involving sex, drugs and drink
- The average British woman worries about the size and shape of her body every 15 minutes.
- Compensation payments to teachers following personal injuries, such as assaults by pupils, amounted to £7.6m last year.
- Goths, those pasty-faced teenagers who revel in black clothing, are likely to become doctors, lawyers and architects, according to a study by Sussex University
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]